Kratom Capsules
What a life saver, I've been prescribed pain meds, and when I run out or feel they are not working, Kratom has saved the day! When my mood is not it's best, the capsules work throughout the day. These Kratom capsules are a must for those suffering in silence and don't have the necessary documents for pain and/or anxiety issues. Thank you, Kratom!
@'CoCoZee': > What a life saver, I've been prescribed pain meds, and when I run out or feel they are not working, Kratom has saved the day! When my mood is not it's best, the capsules work throughout the day. These Kratom capsules are a must for those suffering in silence and don't have the necessary documents for pain and/or anxiety issues. Thank you, Kratom! Welcome to the forum, CoCo … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) I have to say that I lov your enthusiasm! You are part of an amazing community, the kratom community & what we all have in common is much gratitude for The Leaf that has given all of us so much.
Co Co. Like me, You have discovered that Kratom and the freedom that Kratom offers truly changes lives. Congratulations! and good luck going forward.