Greeting from Montana
:welcomewave: greetings, feel free to say hello. May times I can be cynical, other times helpful. Please roll the dice, turn the screws. I figure this entire blue marble we inhabit is the greatest experiment ever to take place. Who knows, 'maybe taken place' or 'yet to begin' are propper terms? I watch a very impressive rainbow tonight, rain and sunshine simultaneously shimmering silver and gold light from the clouds. I'm  so thankful to have wittnessed it again, each time different from the last.
@'Heath Major': > :welcomewave: greetings, feel free to say hello. May times I can be cynical, other times helpful. Please roll the dice, turn the screws. I figure this entire blue marble we inhabit is the greatest experiment ever to take place. Who knows, 'maybe taken place' or 'yet to begin' are propper terms? I watch a very impressive rainbow tonight, rain and sunshine simultaneously shimmering silver and gold light from the clouds. I'm  so thankful to have wittnessed it again, each time different from the last. Hey & Welcome to the forum, Heath …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Take a look-see & if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?