Hi! I'm a newbie!
:) Hello! I'm from Western WA. I can't express what Kratmon has been for me. I suffered a spinal injury when I was quite young, I've spent 44 years living in horrible pain. Even having 6 low back surgeries and a neck surgery.  Those operations done in the early 1980's made my condition worse. Nothing like learning the surgeon had his license revoked, and was called the butcher. That should explain the never ending pain as well as many many life changing disabilities caused by this surgeon.  Now, yippy me! I get to share how these disabilities effect my family and friends.  I pray everyday Kratmon remains legal, I fear of having to go back to pain clinics. I'm so THANKFUL for this page. Have a Great day!
@'Anita Spilman': > :) Hello! I'm from Western WA. I can't express what Kratmon has been for me. > I suffered a spinal injury when I was quite young, I've spent 44 years loving in horrible pain. > Even having 6 low back surgeries and a neck surgery.  Those operations done in the early 1980's made my condition worse. Nothing like learning the surgeon had his license revoked, and was called the butcher. That should explain the never ending pain as well as many many life changing disabilities caused by this surgeon.  Now, yippy me! I get to share how these disabilities effect my family and friends.  > I pray everyday Kratmon remains legal, I fear of having to go back to pain clinics. > I'm so THANKFUL for this page. > Have a Great day! Hello Anita, & welcome to the forum … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) it's a real pleasure to meet you. I am so glad that you found kratom as well as your way here. I never _ever_ get tired of reading the amazing stories from people who have regained all or a huge part of their ability to, not just survive, to THRIVE!!! So many of us have been gifted with another chance at a life worth living thanks to this gentle leaf. I would love to hear more of your story someday if & when you are willing. In the meantime take a look-see around & if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?
Welcome Anita :welcomewave:, i am glad to hear kratom has worked toward making you life better….back injurys and a horrible doctor.....that is pretty ugly. I am sure you have lots to share in the forum with other members!
Welcome Anita thanks for sharing. Glad you found this forum.