Green newbie saying hello!
Really green newbie and not even sure how to send!! I'm not new to Kratom though! I have strong feelings for it and on board with the rules and I feel quite safe! So…Hi! I'm glad to be here! I would love to hear any suggestions!! Peace for the Leaf!!! ????
@'Mare': > Really green newbie and not even sure how to send!! I'm not new to Kratom though! I have strong feelings for it and on board with the rules and I feel quite safe! So…Hi! I'm glad to be here! I would love to hear any suggestions!! Peace for the Leaf!!! ???? Hello Mare, & a big Welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave:  It's a real pleasure to meet you. Have a look-see & if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, ok?
Welcome home Mare! Always nice to see new faces as it were. Please look around and feel free to post or start threads. Smaller group here but that works great…..slower pace, more depth to the discussions....hope you have thoughts and ideas to discuss....or even a good joke or game in the water cooler area. Say hello if you see me in the threads!
@'Mare': > Really green newbie and not even sure how to send!! I'm not new to Kratom though! I have strong feelings for it and on board with the rules and I feel quite safe! So…Hi! I'm glad to be here! I would love to hear any suggestions!! Peace for the Leaf!!! ???? Hi Mare, delighted to meet you! You have arrived! :welcomewave: We are a friendly, caring bunch and you are right to feel safe. I hear you when you say "not even sure how to send"; navigating your way around our website can be an adventure, especially at first. But we're here to help if you need any kind of assistance with that, or with any other issue on your mind.  One of my favorite games to take a breather from the seriousness of our fight for our precious Leaf is the word game  **[3-word Phrase Game](http://theakaforum.com/Thread?The-Water-Cooler/Games/3-word-Phrase-Game) **in our "water cooler" section under "Games".  Which reminds me that I haven't been there in a while myself :blush:   Also, if you have a little time to spare, there is a section called "Testimonals" (…isn't it "Testimonials"? :P ) In any event, I encourage you to read some of our amazing, at times even tear jerking success stories there and, if you wouldn't mind, add to them by sharing your own story and how kratom has helped you.  Smiles :) ~Funny