Hello from the Western Mountains of Carolina
Just wanted to take time to say hello. I believe in the respondible use of kratom. Im disabled and live with chronic pain due to a 9x13" hole across.my hip and abdoman covered by a 9x13" skin graft due to a 4th° burn. Im in recovery x 1pyrs. I was left with majoe nerve gamage which in itself is very painful. I also have fybromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and now habe 2 vertabraes out of place and fixing to have my 2nd back surgery just to name some of my chronic problems which induce tremendous pain. I am also a Disabled Naval Veteran. For all of you who are not …I will just let you know tbat the VA doesnt want to give Veterans much relief for pain. I have found that I function alot better and can stand my pain and function with Kratom. Thanks for letting me join this group of like minded people.  :cry: :)
@'Badbetty': > Just wanted to take time to say hello. I believe in the respondible use of kratom. Im disabled and live with chronic pain due to a 9x13" hole across.my hip and abdoman covered by a 9x13" skin graft due to a 4th° burn. Im in recovery x 1pyrs. I was left with majoe nerve gamage which in itself is very painful. I also have fybromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and now habe 2 vertabraes out of place and fixing to have my 2nd back surgery just to name some of my chronic problems which induce tremendous pain. I am also a Disabled Naval Veteran. For all of you who are not …I will just let you know tbat the VA doesnt want to give Veterans much relief for pain. I have found that I function alot better and can stand my pain and function with Kratom. Thanks for letting me join this group of like minded people.  > > :cry: :) Hello, Bb, & Welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave: First, I Thank You most respectfully for your service. I have heard this about the VA so often & each time it is that much more heartbreaking. I am relieved that you discovered kratom & that it allows you to not just survive but to thrive in spite of all the odds. I appreciate that you took the time to introduce yourself & look forward to getting to know you. In the meantime, take a look-see at what we have to offer here & if you have any questions or wish to share please do not hesitate  :shy:
Welcome to the team BadBetty! It sounds like you have a lot to share with our members, many who are vets as well. The VA is not helping many vets from what I have been seeing…..disgusts me. Please reach out and share your experiences with kratom as much as possible since you seem to have some conditions( skin graft) I have not seen on the forum yet. This could be invaluable help to others to see and read now and in the future.
welcome and thanks for your service. I have been trying for years to manage pain and I recall seeing a long line of vets at the clinic, made to come everyday to get their dose of whatever. I was thinking they were the among the few groups that were still getting opiates for pain. I wish the Dr would understand, Pain just doesn't go away because the Dr. is afraid to write a script for more meds or pain appropriate medication. Kratom is an amazing tool not just for pain, but for the discomfort associated with Dr. not writing pain appropriate prescriptions. It is easily and safely stacked, in my opinion with current medications in most cases. If you have questions about side effects of Kratom and other medications, ask your Dr. See if your Dr. has heard of Kratom yet.