Hello hello from Portland, OR
My name is Kim and I'm realivly new to Kratom about a year now. Let me tell it has saved my life. I have battled opiate addiction for 25 yrs and after doing 4yrs in federal prison I was lucky enough to get out and find this amazing plant. No more methadone no suboxone like my husband! I have a freedom I have never experienced and I can tell you it is all because of kratom.  I have no desire or urges to use drugs. I have a amazing job my daughter is back in my life again. After over 2 decades of opiate abuse my brain didn't work right and I truly thought I would need to be on some kind of med replacement for the rest of my like. Kratom us amazing and I don't feel high is the best part of it! Ok I've rambled enough thanks.
Always love hearing stories like yours. I also broke a large opiate habit. Kratom saved me and now my life has never been better. Welcome to the forum and hope to see you around. - Biz
@'Kimber75': > My name is Kim and I'm realivly new to Kratom about a year now. Let me tell it has saved my life. I have battled opiate addiction for 25 yrs and after doing 4yrs in federal prison I was lucky enough to get out and find this amazing plant. No more methadone no suboxone like my husband! I have a freedom I have never experienced and I can tell you it is all because of kratom.  I have no desire or urges to use drugs. I have a amazing job my daughter is back in my life again. After over 2 decades of opiate abuse my brain didn't work right and I truly thought I would need to be on some kind of med replacement for the rest of my like. Kratom us amazing and I don't feel high is the best part of it! > Ok I've rambled enough thanks. Hello Kim, & Welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave:  It's a pleasure to meet you & read another amazing Success Story. Kratom truly is a wonder & so worth fighting for! I see you are in my neighborhood as I am in Newberg. I hope you are prepared for some heat & lots of sunshine cuz we're heading into it now! Time to reach for the sunglasses & make sure your AC is functional :cool: _Oh, & don't forget to hydrate, hydrate then hydrate some more, lol!_
your a strong woman kimber! keep on fighting .
:welcomewave: Kimber…...great story....everyone that i read inspires me to fight harder and be more involved in the fight for Kratom and freedom. I look forward to reading further posts and comments from you to help others in their fight.