Hello, Recently banned off of Facebook for posting too many posts advocating for kratom.  I began taking kratom about 3 months ago for my fibromylagia and RA. I was at the end of my rope, doctor's just kept prescribing painkillers (which don't work for fibro), benzos, and antidepressants. I would either sleep all day or be up all night in pain with the meds. I was working from home and still calling in sick because I couldn't work with these medications. In six months, I had gone from having a full time job to almost being bedridden. I couldn't shop, cook, clean, work, drive, read (I love books), or even watch more than an hour of TV because it was too hard to concentrate. I was ready to take my own life. Then someone commented in a fibro group about kratom. I began researching it, both in Facebook and online, and I asked everyone I knew about it. They had never heard of it. I joined some groups, read the posts, and asked the admins a LOT of questions. When I was finally satisfied with the answers, I took the plunge. Wow! Am I so glad I didn't go through with killing myself. To me, this is God's plant, meant for those in pain, those with insomnia, and those with anxiety among other things.  I'm not happy with our government. They've been very sneaky for too long and they are harming U.S. citizens to make money. That is wrong.  I am proud to say I am now an activist and an advocate for kratom. I post a LOT in every kratom group that will let me in. I tell people to spread the word, contact our legislators, and your story to others so they know that there is something out there that can help them. Maybe we can reach them before they give up. And if it gets me thrown in Facebook jail, then so be it. I'll just make another account, and another, and another. Amy L. Peters
@'Amy Peters': > Hello, > > Recently banned off of Facebook for posting too many posts advocating for kratom.  > > I began taking kratom about 3 months ago for my fibromylagia and RA. I was at the end of my rope, doctor's just kept prescribing painkillers (which don't work for fibro), benzos, and antidepressants. I would either sleep all day or be up all night in pain with the meds. I was working from home and still calling in sick because I couldn't work with these medications. > > In six months, I had gone from having a full time job to almost being bedridden. I couldn't shop, cook, clean, work, drive, read (I love books), or even watch more than an hour of TV because it was too hard to concentrate. I was ready to take my own life. > > Then someone commented in a fibro group about kratom. I began researching it, both in Facebook and online, and I asked everyone I knew about it. They had never heard of it. I joined some groups, read the posts, and asked the admins a LOT of questions. When I was finally satisfied with the answers, I took the plunge. > > Wow! Am I so glad I didn't go through with killing myself. To me, this is God's plant, meant for those in pain, those with insomnia, and those with anxiety among other things.  > > I'm not happy with our government. They've been very sneaky for too long and they are harming U.S. citizens to make money. That is wrong.  > > I am proud to say I am now an activist and an advocate for kratom. I post a LOT in every kratom group that will let me in. I tell people to spread the word, contact our legislators, and your story to others so they know that there is something out there that can help them. Maybe we can reach them before they give up. > > And if it gets me thrown in Facebook jail, then so be it. I'll just make another account, and another, and another. > > Amy L. Peters Hey Amy, Welcome to the forum … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) I'm really glad to see you here! You have quite a story & I have to say, I am really glad you didn't go through with killing yourself either for one selfish reason & a number of more "noble reasons. The selfish reason being that I would have never had the pleasure of meeting you. A few of the more noble reasons being that you are a true kratom warrior with an amazing story that needs to be heard as well as shared. As for our government with their manipulations & dirty tricks, I share your feelings. Disgust, disappointment, frustration, distrust … the list goes on. I will fight to my last breath & that is not a threat, that is a promise. Please be aware that all the American Kratom Association Alerts & Announcements are posted in our "Kratom Advocacy" section which is immediately below this "Welcome Home ..." section, at the same time they are posted up in our FB pages & groups. I am letting you know this in case you or all of us lose access to FB. Consider this our fallback position, Ok? Again, It is great to see you here, Amy  :shy:
:welcomewave: Amy, that is a tough story that i am glad you are still here to share. FB seems to be cracking down pretty hard and i think it is going to get worse…..glad to have you here to continue the fight and share with us! Remember to login so you can use/see the whole forum.