Introducing
hi,my name is jock Ewing,despite my name i'm not English speaking so be tolerant with my poor English.Kratom user since Twenty year.
@'Jock Ewing': > hi,my name is jock Ewing,despite my name i'm not English speaking so be tolerant with my poor English.Kratom user since Twenty year. Hello Jock & Welcome to the forum  :welcomewave: Twenty years? Wow, you have me beat by 11 years! I am excited to see what you have to say (can you tell?) because I have no doubt you have a LOT of terrific history & experiences to share.
No problem to share my expériences but i've a lot ton learn about you i'm sure. The only difficulty is language. I used a lot of the kratom in combination, with the Iboga in Adaptogene. I started using it when information on the Internet was inaccessible, it took a lot of searching and experimenting. Mitragena is a beneficial plant but requires a lot of caution not to ruin its benefits.
@'Jock Ewing': > No problem to share my expériences but i've a lot ton learn about you i'm sure. The only difficulty is language. I used a lot of the kratom in combination, with the Iboga in Adaptogene. I started using it when information on the Internet was inaccessible, it took a lot of searching and experimenting. Mitragena is a beneficial plant but requires a lot of caution not to ruin its benefits. I am very curious to find out how you were even able to purchase kratom so long ago. I mean, it had to be difficult to find a vendor was it not? Also, how did you even hear about it? So many questions, I don't even know where to begin, Jock. If & when you have the time & if you are willing I would love to hear your story; How you found out about it; Where did you find out about it; How you found a way to purchase it; What drove you to search it out; How fearful were you, if at all; How you learned ways to ingest it … I could keep going but I am hoping you understand how incredibly fascinated I am with your story. I look forward to seeing if you will be able & willing to post it here, Jock. By the way, I agree with everything you have said so far  :shy: