Let me introduce myself
**Hi everyone!** **My name is Emma, but everyone calls me Scremma, cause I’m loud as shit! Im 28, married to my best friend and we have full custody of my 13 year old stepson. I’m pretty new to Kratom and definitely new to the forum. I want to announce proudly that I am 30 days clean and sober from any narcotic pharmaceuticals, and that’s 100% due to Kratom. I feel like I have my life back.** **I’ve got some major neck and upper back pain due to sports injuries from high school. I also suffer from major panic disorder with agoraphobia (fear of the marketplace, or basically large crowds or big buildings where I can’t see an exit at all times), and recently some depression. Kratom not only solved my pain, but has given me increased focus and motivation, decreased social anxiety, and a much brighter outlook on any given day. The fact that this natural herbal/botanical supplements and has sooo many positive side effects is mind blowing! ** **My husband is a recovering heroin addict, and he’s been clean and sober since 2012 and is still stuck on suboxone due to the withdrawal time. We’re working on trying to get him transferred to Kratom, but the only time he took it he got a pretty bad headache and felt pretty nauseous. If anyone has any info on using kratom to come off of suboxone that would be fabulous!** **I personally have a private vendor that I buy a few kilos from and make blends at home and then use the $25 capsule press I found on amazon, and it’s been the cheapest and easiest thing to add into my daily routine. ** **I’m here hoping to learn more about kratom, share experiences and keep up to date with any petitions and ways that I can help to ensure kratom stays a legal and easily accessible alternative therapy to opioids. ** **I’m an open book so feel free to ask anything! And if I’ve misunderstood or offended you in any way by a comment I’ve made, please PM me, I’d be happy to clear anything up! ** **Thanks for having me here!**
@'Scremma': > **Hi everyone!** > > **My name is Emma, but everyone calls me Scremma, cause I’m loud as shit! Im 28, married to my best friend and we have full custody of my 13 year old stepson. I’m pretty new to Kratom and definitely new to the forum. I want to announce proudly that I am 30 days clean and sober from any narcotic pharmaceuticals, and that’s 100% due to Kratom. I feel like I have my life back.** > > **I’ve got some major neck and upper back pain due to sports injuries from high school. I also suffer from major panic disorder with agoraphobia (fear of the marketplace, or basically large crowds or big buildings where I can’t see an exit at all times), and recently some depression. Kratom not only solved my pain, but has given me increased focus and motivation, decreased social anxiety, and a much brighter outlook on any given day. The fact that this natural herbal/botanical supplements and has sooo many positive side effects is mind blowing! ** > > **My husband is a recovering heroin addict, and he’s been clean and sober since 2012 and is still stuck on suboxone due to the withdrawal time. We’re working on trying to get him transferred to Kratom, but the only time he took it he got a pretty bad headache and felt pretty nauseous. If anyone has any info on using kratom to come off of suboxone that would be fabulous!** > > **I personally have a private vendor that I buy a few kilos from and make blends at home and then use the $25 capsule press I found on amazon, and it’s been the cheapest and easiest thing to add into my daily routine. ** > > **I’m here hoping to learn more about kratom, share experiences and keep up to date with any petitions and ways that I can help to ensure kratom stays a legal and easily accessible alternative therapy to opioids. ** > > **I’m an open book so feel free to ask anything! And if I’ve misunderstood or offended you in any way by a comment I’ve made, please PM me, I’d be happy to clear anything up! ** > > **Thanks for having me here!** Hi there, I am curious as to weather your husband simply took too much on his first time out. It hasn't happened to me yet, (knock on wood) but I hear all the time that the one side affect of taking too much is nausea and headache. Among other unpleasant side effects. ( wobbles) I take 6 grams in the morning but kinda built up to that from 4\. I intend to get that back down to 4 but am not in a giant rush because I know it takes time for the receptors in your brain to heal after long term prescribed meds. Anyways, welcome all the best :)
@'Scremma': > **Hi everyone!** > > **My name is Emma, but everyone calls me Scremma, cause I’m loud as shit! Im 28, married to my best friend and we have full custody of my 13 year old stepson. I’m pretty new to Kratom and definitely new to the forum. I want to announce proudly that I am 30 days clean and sober from any narcotic pharmaceuticals, and that’s 100% due to Kratom. I feel like I have my life back.** > > **I’ve got some major neck and upper back pain due to sports injuries from high school. I also suffer from major panic disorder with agoraphobia (fear of the marketplace, or basically large crowds or big buildings where I can’t see an exit at all times), and recently some depression. Kratom not only solved my pain, but has given me increased focus and motivation, decreased social anxiety, and a much brighter outlook on any given day. The fact that this natural herbal/botanical supplements and has sooo many positive side effects is mind blowing! ** > > **My husband is a recovering heroin addict, and he’s been clean and sober since 2012 and is still stuck on suboxone due to the withdrawal time. We’re working on trying to get him transferred to Kratom, but the only time he took it he got a pretty bad headache and felt pretty nauseous. If anyone has any info on using kratom to come off of suboxone that would be fabulous!** > > **I personally have a private vendor that I buy a few kilos from and make blends at home and then use the $25 capsule press I found on amazon, and it’s been the cheapest and easiest thing to add into my daily routine. ** > > **I’m here hoping to learn more about kratom, share experiences and keep up to date with any petitions and ways that I can help to ensure kratom stays a legal and easily accessible alternative therapy to opioids. ** > > **I’m an open book so feel free to ask anything! And if I’ve misunderstood or offended you in any way by a comment I’ve made, please PM me, I’d be happy to clear anything up! ** > > **Thanks for having me here!** Hello Scremma, & welcome to the forum  :welcomewave: It's a pleasure to meet you & I am truly glad that you were able to find relief in our precious leaf. I am or actually was suffering from paralyzing anxiety that literally freezes me up, so I was in a very non-functioning & dark "place" before I came back to kratom. And yes, kratom has saved me twice but time for that later. So, I believe I may understand how awful your anxiety with agoraphobia is to try to live with. The panic attacks at the mere thought of making a decision, the relentless insomnia, the shaking sweaty hands, the inability to drive or even go out of the house, etc … As for the depression, that kinda goes with the territory considering the lack of ability to function, to participate in your own life.  This is how I view my experience with kratom; Anxiety reduced me to a frozen spectator. Kratom gave me the freedom to participate in life (please see below). Our leaf empowering, yes?. Does any of this sound similar to your own experience? I look forward to your response, Scremma. ![](http://theakaforum.com/attachment.php?aid=159)