New to forums
Hey everyone! Just now coming here after being close to a 2 year user of Kratom. I jumped on the petition wagon, got quite a few people to sign and came here after I saw our goal was reached. I have a big social anxiety and not much motivation in the morning as well as bad migraines once in a while, kratom has taken care of all that for me. I'm so glad there's such a big support for this! Thanks to all my fellow kratom lovers and the AKA!
@'Psy Fox': > Hey everyone! Just now coming here after being close to a 2 year user of Kratom. I jumped on the petition wagon, got quite a few people to sign and came here after I saw our goal was reached. I have a big social anxiety and not much motivation in the morning as well as bad migraines once in a while, kratom has taken care of all that for me. I'm so glad there's such a big support for this! Thanks to all my fellow kratom lovers and the AKA! Hello Psy, & a big Welcome to the forum … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) & Thank You for all your help in getting our latest petition out & signed. Take a look-see around the forum & please, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, ok?