Intro
Hello, all you wonderful people! My name is Roger and I just wanted to say "HI", I'm new to the forums and Kratom as well. I'm pretty sure it's going to save my life but am more than a little concerned that it is already under attack by the FDA. It really doesn't surprise me though, anything that might cut into BigPharma profits is attacked without remorse…from what I've seen. I am completely new to Kratom (have been taking it for one month) and it has worked so well for my particular situation that I have been trying to educate myself on all the details of this miracle leaf product.  I look forward to learning and exploring with all of you the miracle of Kratom!  Thanks for listening, Roger.
welcome to the wonderful world of Kratom. I am a new user also. I am so thankful for all of the info on line. I also bought the books. So many people are too lazy to do the research. If they did  they would be sold on it just like we are.  I am no longer a sufferer.  God bless you.  :D :heart:
Thanks, Karen. Nice to meet you… ;)
Well dayum!!! This is a twofer, lol! I am pleased to Welcome both of you to the forum …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) You're both off to a great start & I look forward to getting to know both of you  :shy:
@'itzatwist': > Well dayum!!! This is a twofer, lol! > I am pleased to Welcome both of you to the forum …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) > > You're both off to a great start & I look forward to getting to know both of you  :shy: Thank you, :D itzatwist!
@'RognTulsa': > Thank you, :D itzatwist! Hey Rog, I just want to add that, as for the War, we are currently in, please be aware that all American Kratom Association Announcements, Alerts, CTA's, emails from the Board, etc are posted in the "Advocacy Efforts…" subforum directly below this one as soon as they are released. Be sure to check it regularly to stay current. Also, there is information in "Kratom Consumers" section that may be very helpful AND if you have any questions you are unable to find answers for please do not hesitate to ask by posting &/or PM, ok?