Hello, I’m very excited to be apart of this! I have been addicted to opioids of 6 years after having back and knee surgery. I just started taking Kratom, to say I’m scared is an understatement. I’ve been so reliant on opioids to prevent withdrawal that I don’t even remember what being “normal” is like. I thank the lord that I stumbled upon this and hope this is the new beginning that ive been searching for
welcome. I am sure that you have nothing to fear. I wish that I had known about Kradom before my Doctor took away my pain meds and I went thru the withdrawal , knowing nothing about what I was  going thru.  I am thankful that you found this miracle before you had to go thru the withdrawal.. my prayers are with you.
@'Ldavis': > Hello, I’m very excited to be apart of this! I have been addicted to opioids of 6 years after having back and knee surgery. I just started taking Kratom, to say I’m scared is an understatement. I’ve been so reliant on opioids to prevent withdrawal that I don’t even remember what being “normal” is like. I thank the lord that I stumbled upon this and hope this is the new beginning that ive been searching for Hello & Welcome to the forum, L  :welcomewave: Please do not "fear" this, L. You will have much support from us & you have already proven to yourself that you are in this to win this. Please, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask & if you just need some support, we can do that too, ok? Now … please, look forward to life without being chained to some doc writing scripts  :datsphatyo: