Just signed up. Love this plant!!
I.have been able to stop my pain meds and psych meds and feel 100% better than I have felt in 30 yrs. Thanks so much for all y'all do for so many❣❣
last edited by will
Isn't it fantastic!! I'm happy to hear that you are able to get some benefits from it!
Yes this a wonderful plant!!!! The people here are so very helpful and offer compassionate support. I am forever greatful to the American Kratom Association, The job you all are doing is awesome. God Bless you all.
@cathy-conahan said in [Just signed up\. Love this plant\!\!](/post/2098): > I.have been able to stop my pain meds and psych meds and feel 100% better than I have felt in 30 yrs. Thanks so much for all y'all do for so many❣❣ Hello, Cathy, it's a pleasure to meet you & congratulations for being able to leave the Rx meds behind.
last edited by Twisted
@splash said in [Just signed up\. Love this plant\!\!](/post/2117): > Yes this a wonderful plant!!!! The people here are so very helpful and offer compassionate support. > I am forever greatful to the American Kratom Association, The job you all are doing is awesome. God Bless you all. Welcome to our community, Splash, & Thank You for your kind words!
Hi Cathy...i am new to this group and Kratom. I find your post encouraging...i haven't tried Kratom yet, but was wondering about your experience. I am also hoping to be able to stop taking opiate pain medication and replace it with Kratom. How long did it take for you to stop your meds?