My introduction
Hello. I am 46 years old and have been married to my childhood sweetheart for almost 27 years. Me and my hubby have a 29 year old daughter together and we have two dogs whom are spoiled rotten. I had a surgery 7 years ago in which pain pills were prescribed for me and I became addicted. I had tried so many times to quit but the withdrawals were horrible and I have to work so j cat afford to be sick. About 7 months ago I looked into natural supplements and herbs to help me kick the pain pills and at the same time, help me with my pain j have on a daily basis from working 12 hour shifts , standing on my feet all day while running a machine. I first tried cbd but it just wasn’t helping with my withdrawals enough so j just kept spending money on more and more for nothing and that stuff is super expensive. One day , the associate told me about kratom. I bought some red maeng da and took it home to try out. After my first dose, j was amazed at how felt , no pain and no withdrawals. I finally got my life back. I was no longer controlled by pharmaceuticals. I can take my dose when I need it for pain or when I need some extra motivation and I don’t have to take it when I don’t need to. Kratom has been a game changer for me. It has made me a normal person again.
Hello there, thank you for introducing yourself! Hopefully you have had the opportunity to look around and see how this works. Please dont hesitate to ask, if you have any questions!
Welcome to our community, glissoni, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a wonderful success story & yes, kratom has been a true blessing to so many of us. I am so glad you found our precious Leaf & that you found us! Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions, ok?