Hi there
Hello, My name is Melanie and I have been using Kratom for about 6 years. I like many others deal with nerve pain and the leaf has helped me live a normal life versus living in a fog from prescription meds. I am so thankful that AKA is here and doing a fantastic job fighting for our cause!
@melanie-werner-kapetanakos Welcome to our community, Melanie. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, ok?
Happy to have you Melanie.
Hello everyone. Zeke here - Fort Lauderdale, been taking kratom for about 3 years. Helps me tremendously with anxiety. I recently had to have surgery in my finger and they prescribed me pain meds...not effective. Yet...
Hi Melanie, it's great to have you with us
Hi Zeke, great tpto have you with us
Hey, y'all! My name is George and I've been using Kratom for about two years, usually about twice a week. My osteoarthritis kicked me in the tail a few years ago and I felt fortunate to find kratom to help me through the days that were pretty miserable with a bad hip. I can't afford surgery for a replacement. Perhaps other members of the forum night be able to suggest strains that would help me get more than four hours' sleep since that seems to be my challenge at the moment.
Hey George, great to have you with us