New here
Hello. My name is Sally. I'm a daily Kratom user. I started a couple of years ago. I'm a nurse practitioner and a patient of milk one told me about Kratom. I have rheumatoid arthritis and chronic back and right leg pain due to scar tissue after a surgery for a herniated disc about four years ago. Without Kratom I would not be able to work and function. I am very grateful for finding this product to help me with my chronic pain and it enables me to continue to work and enjoy my life. I look forward to learning more and sharing on this forum.
Hi Sally. I know all about back problems. Arthritis and degenerative discs for me. Have fun and good luck.
Hello Sally, great to have you with us! Hi Bluewolf, nice to have you here as well!
@sally-lufkin-schwarze Welcome to our community, Sally, it is a pleasure to meet you & I am glad you have found us & of course that you found this precious Leaf that has given so many of us our lives back. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me, ok?
Welcome Sally, it's great to have you with us!