Kratom has allowed me to live peacefully with adhd/chronic anxiety/ptsd
Nice to meet you all! Georgia resident here - I wanna start by thanking all you kratom warriors who without your efforts in Atlanta recently, this very moment as I type may have been very different. I'm 38 years old and have been medicated for the majority of my life. I've battled alcoholism at many points through this rough journey. Grateful I don't need a drink to deal with unmanageable overwhelming fears and nightmares thanks to this wonderful plant and the wonderful community that supports it. :hearts:
@avian Welcome to our community, Avian, it is a real pleasure to meet you. You truly are surrounded by friends who have been thru the same or similar experiences as you ... including me ![0_1548901359608_smile.png](https://i.imgur.com/oLbLC1y.png) Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions, ok?
@avian thank you for sharing your story. It's very nice to meet you. I'm glad you joined us here!
Welcome. My daughter has anxiety and panic attacks. Wish I could get her to try kratom. 😳
Thanks everyone! :) @BlueWolf I was hesitant myself at first. My regular benzodiazepine meds kill the anxiety a good bit, but leave me feeling "droopy" a lot, and still very withdrawn from the outside world. Kratom doesn't make me feel like that. There's still stuff I can't do, like walk into a Walmart. Just way too much stuff going on. But I can go into a smaller grocery store, even at busy times and be totally okay. Something I wouldn't have imagined years ago.