KratomOG
Ok, so I will start off by saying that I have been involved in the advancement of botanical medicine and personal choice for just over 10 years. I have worked on local and statewide campaigns. I am a speech writer and also a public speaker. I have had intractable pain my entire life and Kratom helps me with pain and keeping my tolerance low to pain medications. Thank you all for your support. Without people like you, our personal freedoms would disappear. Peace and Freedom, KratomOG
Thank you Paul. I am really looking forward to working with everyone at AKA. Thank you for your service.
I am just a kratom newbie, discovering it six months ago. Since then, I have read just about everything I can get my hands on about it, unless it had to do with chemistry. I leave that to the higher beings. I have been dealing with chronic pain since I herniated a disk in my back 11 years ago, then had surgery the next year because I was in horrible pain and starting to lose feeling in my feet…and after my surgery, I ended up with Fibromyalgia and being in pain everywhere, all the time. Since then, my joints are also starting to fall apart. Anyway, I have been going to pain management doctors for the past ten years and have been on just about every legal pain med available. I am currently on MS Contin, but I alternate it with kratom. I am so grateful to have found kratom because I never again have to worry about my pharmacy being out of stock (it's happened, more than once), my doctors suddenly cutting me off (hasn't happened to me, but I have seen it happen to others), or if I just want to quit taking pharmaceuticals. Kratom has given me choices and stopped my worries about not being able to get a prescription filled. I used to worry every month because you never know when a pharmacy will be out and my refill appointments are every 30 days, so I don't have extras. I have also helped friends and family members find kratom for pain and anxiety. It's so awesome to be able to help people feel better. So, thanks to the AKA for doing their best to keep it legal.
I first found kratom almost two years ago. I was looking for something for my daughter….and found my salvation. After lurking and researching and reading everything I could find, I finally approached an admin in the fb group Kratom New and Current Users. That admin was Susan Ash....I had no idea how much that one contact would change my life. She talked with me, answered questions, was so kind and knowledgeable...I was sold. I have since become an Admin for AKA FB group and page, started and oversee all 50 state AKA pages, am a Project Manager for the AKA and am one of the people behind this forum. None of this would have been possible without this very beneficial plant. I have a laundry list of illnesses and was unable to even be up and moving for more than an hour or two a day.....now my pain level is very tolerable, my anxiety and depression is manageable and I have hope for my future... I will continue to do all I can to keep this plant legal for us all.... I want to say Thank You to all that come here, Thank You especially to KratomOG and Will for giving me the belief that this could work, the help and guidance to ensure that it does and the support to get thru my lack of forum knowledge....I see great things in our future, thanks to all here.