HI ALL!
Hi, My name is Brad I'm 62 yrs old and looking forward to getting some Kratom ordered to see if it can help me with the chronic pain and depression I've been living with for most of my life. I was introduced to Kratom via an interview with Andrew Turner on the David Packman Show months ago. I stated to research it and was initially and made the hasty decision not to continue because of the side effects. Then, the other day it came up again on an unrelated search. So I dove in and am now excited about getting started.
@'Green Gene': > Hi, > My name is Brad I'm 62 yrs old and looking forward to getting some Kratom ordered to see if it can help me with the chronic pain and depression I've been living with for most of my life. I was introduced to Kratom via an interview with Andrew Turner on the David Packman Show months ago. I stated to research it and was initially and made the hasty decision not to continue because of the side effects. Then, the other day it came up again on an unrelated search. So I dove in and am now excited about getting started. Hello & Welcome, Brad … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif)  Please make yourself at home & know that there is an abundance of information here on the forum to further your research. As you have seen, there is a large amount of deceptive MISinformation being shoved "out there". I am here to assure you that the kratom community is full of people of our age seeking assistance for similar conditions you are. Kratom has turned many lives around & I, with everyone here, will do what we can to help you experience this miracle for yourself. As you read thru the information provided here & you determine that you have some more specific questions that you don't find directly addressed please feel free to ask in our "What Am I Looking For & Why" forum located here: [http://theakaforum.com/Forum?Kratom-General-Information/What-Am-I-Looking-For](http://theakaforum.com/Forum?Kratom-General-Information/What-Am-I-Looking-For) You will quickly discover that all of us here, as members of the kratom community, not only have a wealth of experience, of info to share, we are a very caring & supportive community & we welcome new-comers. One thing about having such a precious gift as kratom, we want to share, to let others in on the miracle that many of us have had the pleasure of appreciating ourselves. As I have already said, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask  :shy:
@'itzatwist': > Hello & Welcome, Brad … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif)  > > Please make yourself at home & know that there is an abundance of information here on the forum to further your research. As you have seen, there is a large amount of deceptive MISinformation being shoved "out there". I am here to assure you that the kratom community is full of people of our age seeking assistance for similar conditions you are. Kratom has turned many lives around & I, with everyone here, will do what we can to help you experience this miracle for yourself. > > As you read thru the information provided here & you determine that you have some more specific questions that you don't find directly addressed please feel free to ask in our "What Am I Looking For & Why" forum located here: [http://theakaforum.com/Forum?Kratom-General-Information/What-Am-I-Looking-For](http://theakaforum.com/Forum?Kratom-General-Information/What-Am-I-Looking-For) > > You will quickly discover that all of us here, as members of the kratom community, not only have a wealth of experience, of info to share, we are a very caring & supportive community & we welcome new-comers. One thing about having such a precious gift as kratom, we want to share, to let others in on the miracle that many of us have had the pleasure of appreciating ourselves. > > As I have already said, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask  :shy: Thank you so much, I appreciate it.
:) Welcome Green Gene….Itzatwist is right that there is alot of great information on the forum. The strains and characteristics is a great start as well as the what am I looking for...I have found that people are more than willing to share their insights and experience.
@'Green Gene': > Hi, > My name is Brad I'm 62 yrs old and looking forward to getting some Kratom ordered to see if it can help me with the chronic pain and depression I've been living with for most of my life. I was introduced to Kratom via an interview with Andrew Turner on the David Packman Show months ago. I stated to research it and was initially and made the hasty decision not to continue because of the side effects. Then, the other day it came up again on an unrelated search. So I dove in and am now excited about getting started. Hey there how are you doing?
I suffered terrible stomach discomfort to the point where I almost gave up on Kratom. A quick net search revealed a method that works the best for me.  Simmer a teaspoon in 1 1/2 cups water  withfor the juice of 1 lemon 10 - 15 min.  then filter into a cup using a pour over rig and filter ($5).  I then find that 2 stevia packets and melted ice till its cold is best.  chug it down.  i get 5 solid hrs of pain relief.
@'Dijon Evans': > Hey there how are you doing? Hey D, I'm just ok these days. Waiting for my first shipment. Fingers crossed that Kratom is t he silver bullet for me  ;) * * * @'tgratehouse': > I suffered terrible stomach discomfort to the point where I almost gave up on Kratom. A quick net search revealed a method that works the best for me.  Simmer a teaspoon in 1 1/2 cups water  withfor the juice of 1 lemon 10 - 15 min.  then filter into a cup using a pour over rig and filter ($5).  I then find that 2 stevia packets and melted ice till its cold is best.  chug it down.  i get 5 solid hrs of pain relief. Thanks for the tip!
@'tgratehouse': > I suffered terrible stomach discomfort to the point where I almost gave up on Kratom. A quick net search revealed a method that works the best for me.  Simmer a teaspoon in 1 1/2 cups water  withfor the juice of 1 lemon 10 - 15 min.  then filter into a cup using a pour over rig and filter ($5).  I then find that 2 stevia packets and melted ice till its cold is best.  chug it down.  i get 5 solid hrs of pain relief. Excellent advice, T, I am filing that under useful information so Thank You. Another thing to use in a pinch are those ginger chews, I order Gins Gins on Amazon. They are great for on the go & very tasty too!