A Word From Dominick Corey
I have been doing paralegal work for a short time. I was a legal intern with legal aid society through the third district court. I started in protective orders in 2016 and have been working with family law clients since that time. Then moved into paralegal debt collection at Aldous and Associates Attorneys at Law.  Because of my customer service and debt collections background, I have been able to help clients tell their side of the story in court documents. My many hours volunteering/Interning in the Third District Court helping individuals obtain restraining orders and orders after hearing for custody, visitation, support, and general legal documents have given me a unique perspective on the court experience.  Giving the court the right amount of the right information is crucial. I was transplanted to Arizona were I found kratom and the chronic pain relieve it has and is giving me so now I want to devote part of my life to keep kratom legal for not just my self but for all other generations.
Hello Dominick, Welcome to the forum …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) I'm very pleased to have you join us here & look forward to working with you. Please have a look-see to check out the different forum subjects & join the conversation.
Hi Dominick, I am happy to see another newbie at AKA, as I am new here too. And like you, I also suffer from chronic pain and Kratom has literally saved me from a desolate future on opioid pain medication. I have been thinking a lot about how to help getting the word out there that we are such broad spectrum of people, people that are mothers, wives, husbands, fathers, daughters, sons, military veterans, paralegals such as yourself, doctors, pastors, real estate agents ….the list goes on and on. What I'm trying to say is that Kratom users are not a bunch of druggy lowlifes, but instead taxpaying, functioning members of society. This is what I wish America would be able to see and understand about us and our cause. Any ideas? Oh, before I forget, please sign this petition: https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions Welcome! Smiles, Funny
@'FunnyGermanGirl': > Hi Dominick, > > I am happy to see another newbie at AKA, as I am new here too. And like you, I also suffer from chronic pain and Kratom has literally saved me from a desolate future on opioid pain medication. I have been thinking a lot about how to help getting the word out there that we are such broad spectrum of people, people that are mothers, wives, husbands, fathers, daughters, sons, military veterans, paralegals such as yourself, doctors, pastors, real estate agents ….the list goes on and on. What I'm trying to say is that Kratom users are not a bunch of druggy lowlifes, but instead taxpaying, functioning members of society. This is what I wish America would be able to see and understand about us and our cause. Any ideas? > > Oh, before I forget, please sign this petition: https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions > > Welcome! > > Smiles, > Funny Thanks, for the shout out, I have signed that petition and many more, looking forward to the discussions, teaching, and learning. Keep Kratom Legal!…
AKA forum community it is time to show friends/family, the FDA and the world, that the AKA forum community is a wonderful group made up of normal people. Many people, myself included, have had trouble telling their friends/family about Kratom because they fear stigmatism. There has, unfortunately, been more bad press than good press about kratom. This is a way for us to all stick together and lets the world know that we feel good about our healthy choice, we love kratom and we are willing to defend our rights.  [attachment=58]
I see by your image that you may appreciate my little Kali … ![](https://i.imgur.com/uxUsHFr.gif)
Welcome Dominick, I am looking forward to you point of view and perspective as a paralegal and advocate. It should add some good ideas and spin to the conversations. More spices to flavor the soup :)
I'm finding that a good life is all about finding ways to make others feel more comfortable. I think you make a great example of that, and i'm glad to have you on our side.
@'Dominick Corey': > I have been doing paralegal work for a short time. I was a legal intern with legal aid society through the third district court. I started in protective orders in 2016 and have been working with family law clients since that time. Then moved into paralegal debt collection at Aldous and Associates Attorneys at Law.  > > Because of my customer service and debt collections background, I have been able to help clients tell their side of the story in court documents. My many hours volunteering/Interning in the Third District Court helping individuals obtain restraining orders and orders after hearing for custody, visitation, support, and general legal documents have given me a unique perspective on the court experience.  > > Giving the court the right amount of the right information is crucial. I was transplanted to Arizona were I found kratom and the chronic pain relieve it has and is giving me so now I want to devote part of my life to keep kratom legal for not just my self but for all other generations. Super!! Look very forware to hearing more from you!  May need to soon.  Eeesh