Hello
Hi!  Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Leigh and I found Kratom last year when my mom sent me some to try for my fibromyalgia. It works better than anything else!  Has even helped me give up alcohol, which was the only thing that dulled my pain. I continue to fight against banning it every day….  I try to educate whoever wants to learn about it. Thank you for everything you do AKA!  I truly appreciate you guys. :heart:
Just lovely. Glad to have you with us Leigh, and thank you :) You are on the front lines just the same as the rest of us. It's a sobering realization but it also gives you the power to change minds and we are well aware it doesn't stop there.
@'Lmlott1971': > Hi!  Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Leigh and I found Kratom last year when my mom sent me some to try for my fibromyalgia. > It works better than anything else!  Has even helped me give up alcohol, which was the only thing that dulled my pain. > I continue to fight against banning it every day….  I try to educate whoever wants to learn about it. > Thank you for everything you do AKA!  I truly appreciate you guys. :heart: Hey & Welcome to the forum, Leigh …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Very pleased to meet you & Thank You for the kind words! Kratom truly does have some amazing benefits, it is rarely just one problem it helps any of us with. Please take a look-see around the forum. The first section is devoted to Kratom Advocacy with AKA Alerts & Announcements which are posted within minutes of their release. The second section is Kratom in the Media with quite a few very helpful articles, news & videos. In fact, I know there are a number of articles dedicated to Fibromyalgia. Moving on down you will find a section for General Kratom Information followed by our Water Cooler (breakroom). So, explore, enjoy, read & share with all of us, your fellow kratomites!
I read that as Kratom Mite for a moment kim :)
@'will': > I read that as Kratom Mite for a moment kim :) Maybe kratomytes?