Forum n3wb
Howdy, howdy, howdy y'all! So as you can see from the subject line, I just got here. Not certain if there's an app I can access this forum through  - besides FB?  :huh:  Anyhoo, I have been taking kratom since January 2018, and wish I had looked into it more when I first heard about it several years ago.  BUT, I am so glad I decided to take more responsibility for my health on myself, instead of blindly following everything physicians were choosing for me!!! I feel SO much better, and I owe it to kratom!!!  I have eliminated most of my prescription medications, under the supervision of my doctor. Certain doctors weren't pleased with my choice, but, they agreed to safely taper me down after my open communication.  So, I have made calls and sent letters, and I am willing to do what I can to help protect our freedom to use natural herbs and botanicals in the USA. Also, the time I have here may be sporadic, but don't count me out.  WARNING: (yes, I should wear a sign - LoL)  I am nuttier than squirrel $h!t. In a good way ?
Welcome! You make a good point, should probably have put the forums URL and asked you guys to bookmark it. We are still working some of the kinks out, and will hopefully make this place a little easier to use for everyone. If you are looking for something else you can do. We setup a volunteer form that populates our private volunteer group only validated volunteers can see it. http://theakaforum.com/volunteer/signup
@'Melissa Whaley': > Howdy, howdy, howdy y'all! So as you can see from the subject line, I just got here. Not certain if there's an app I can access this forum through  - besides FB?  :huh:  > Anyhoo, I have been taking kratom since January 2018, and wish I had looked into it more when I first heard about it several years ago.  > BUT, I am so glad I decided to take more responsibility for my health on myself, instead of blindly following everything physicians were choosing for me!!! > I feel SO much better, and I owe it to kratom!!!  > I have eliminated most of my prescription medications, under the supervision of my doctor. Certain doctors weren't pleased with my choice, but, they agreed to safely taper me down after my open communication.  > > So, I have made calls and sent letters, and I am willing to do what I can to help protect our freedom to use natural herbs and botanicals in the USA. > Also, the time I have here may be sporadic, but don't count me out.  > > WARNING: (yes, I should wear a sign - LoL)  I am nuttier than squirrel $h!t. In a good way ? Hey Melissa, & Welcome to the forum …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Kratom has done so much for so many of us yet I am still stunned when I read the incredible experiences others have had. I hope to see more of your story but just know that you are among many who have been given a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th or …) chance at life because of our gentle & ever so precious Leaf.
Hello Melissa! It sounds like you have a story to share :) we see more and more people like yourself that are new to kratom and more than with their doctors help are leaving some traditional medications goodbye. Welcome to the revolution!