Introduction
Hi, I'm a winemaker, paraglider pilot, birdwatcher and general nature-lover and outdoor enthusiast. I've been using kratom off-and-on for over five years for pain management, mostly for patellar tendinosis and some herniated discs. -Kurt
:welcomewave: Welcome Kurt it sound like you have a great active life with kratom. I am always happy to see someone with such varied interests and wide experience on the forum. I have made beer and my brother in-law makes wine as well and Itza one of the Admins is a bird lover I am sure you will love it here!
Thanks Ronin! I've also been active on the old Kratom Connoisseurs forum for a few years.
Welcome to TAKAF.. wow that's a mouthful. How long have you been paragliding?
@'will': > Welcome to TAKAF.. wow that's a mouthful. How long have you been paragliding? since 2003
@'Kurt Niz': > Hi, > I'm a winemaker, paraglider pilot, birdwatcher and general nature-lover and outdoor enthusiast. I've been using kratom off-and-on for over five years for pain management, mostly for patellar tendinosis and some herniated discs. > -Kurt Welcome to the forum, Kurt …  :welcomewave:   It's a pleasure to meet a fellow bird enthusiast. As for paragliding, I'm jealous as that is on my bucket list!
Where are you located itzatwist? There are various spots around the country to get instruction or just a tandem flight if you're interested.
@'Kurt Niz': > Where are you located itzatwist? There are various spots around the country to get instruction or just a tandem flight if you're interested. Hey Kurt, sorry so late on my response. I live in Oregon. How cool that would be  :shy:
@'itzatwist': > Hey Kurt, sorry so late on my response. I live in Oregon. How cool that would be  :shy: There is a great PG community and flying site down in the Applegate Valley. Check out the Rogue Valley Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association: www.rvhpa.org.  I'm not aware of who does instruction further north in the state or in Bend (another great spot), but you can check out cascadeparaglidingclub.org for more info and contacts statewide. -Kurt
@'Kurt Niz': > There is a great PG community and flying site down in the Applegate Valley. Check out the Rogue Valley Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association: www.rvhpa.org.  > I'm not aware of who does instruction further north in the state or in Bend (another great spot), but you can check out cascadeparaglidingclub.org for more info and contacts statewide. > -Kurt Thak You, Kurt, I will  :cool: