Introduction
IHi ! My name is Sheila. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and arthritis in my spine with it being worse in the lower spine. I also have 4 disc that are bulging and I have sciatica. Also chronic fatigue anxiety and depression. I found kratum almost four years ago and it changed my life ! I have been able to live my life again instead of just being at home all the time just trying to make it through the day. It has been amazing especially being only 36 years old and now being able to feel like I am able to have an active life again and enjoy it!
@'Sheila tread': > IHi ! My name is Sheila. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and arthritis in my spine with it being worse in the lower spine. I also have 4 disc that are bulging and I have sciatica. Also chronic fatigue anxiety and depression. I found kratum almost four years ago and it changed my life ! I have been able to live my life again instead of just being at home all the time just trying to make it through the day. It has been amazing especially being only 36 years old and now being able to feel like I am able to have an active life again and enjoy it! Hello Sheila & welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave:  It truly is a wonder when you are given your life back. You know, a life in which you are not just surviving but you are actually thriving!
Never gets old hearing how and what kratom can help with. If you are looking for some topics to jump into check out my grow thread for some pictures of the trees!! http://theakaforum.com/Thread?Kratom-General-Information/Kratom-Cultivation/8-year-old-kratom-tree-trunk&action=lastpost :)