HEY @Desmond-Patrick-Moller We

HEY @Desmond-Patrick-Moller Welcome to the #kratomapp! How did you get started in kratom? Do you have a fav vendor?

@guywithtrees I like “Blue Magic” red dragon Kratom that I bought retail 

@Desmond-Patrick-Moller never heard of it. must be a head shop blend. 

@Desmond-Patrick-Moller how long have you been taking kratom? 

@guywithtrees it is but I like it. I have been enjoying Kratom since 2009 I used to buy online but lately I have been buying from a local shop

@Desmond-Patrick-Moller interesting you do not hear that often in the community. I think your the first person I have spoken to that prefers head shop. Any particular reason? 

@guywithtrees the fact that I can return it if it’s no good. I have been burned by garbage Kratom online that I’m just tired of it

@Desmond-Patrick-Moller understandable. 

@Desmond-Patrick-Moller i always get vendors that tell me how amazing their product is and then you try it and its meh. ill still stick to the fresh leaf from my trees. 

@guywithtrees So reassuring when you can control what's in your kratom.  Yours was great leaf. Organic, local grown fresh leaf makes awesome tea.  Lemon & honey.

I grow too, and I rest easy knowing that the leaves I will pick are going to be pure unadulterated kratom. I like reds, whites, 

and basically any naturally potent kratom.

@peteypyro I completely agree with you It really does feel comforting to know what goes in your leaf.