I'm will
I'm will, I've been on the backend of the AKA since the launch. I'm a software developer, and help out when I can. I'm trying to focus my efforts a little bit better, starting here. I was lucky enough to find Kratom around 7 years ago after a motorcycle wreck, I've since bought land and planted a bunch of trees. I'm quite proud of them.
@'will': > I'm will, I've been on the backend of the AKA since the launch. I'm a software developer, and help out when I can. I'm trying to focus my efforts a little bit better, starting here. I was lucky enough to find Kratom around 7 years ago after a motorcycle wreck, I've since bought land and planted a bunch of trees. I'm quite proud of them. Nice to meet you Will. Ouch, about the motorcycle wreck, but glad you found Kratom. That's awesome you have a bunch of trees!
Thank you, you are very kind. It is also rather mind blowing to see when I first set this forum up. Thank to all reading this for making something out of it.
Hi Will, I'm new here. I hope you made a full recovery from the accident. Have you posted your story about how Kratom has helped you? We sure are lucky to have someone of your caliber along with the rest of the fine folks running this forum. Cheers!