My post has been moved
Should I not have posted about kratom being advertised as an opiate? Did i make a mistake?
No not at all. I'm trying to get us through the apple approval process which means I have to move some content into private groups until the review is complete. I am totally against such marketing and fully believe his behaviors will cause him potential liabilities at a future time. Government agencies really don't appreciate such seedy marketing practices, nor do payment processors. It's unfortunate that his actions and others like him cast a shadow on the great people in this community and create stigma.
last edited by will
For the record, calling it an opioid is technically correct and calling it an opiate is wrong. Advertising/trying to sell kratom for consumption using either word is illegal as far as i know and as unethical as can be.
I see it this way: they work on the same receptors but if I tried selling you a Mercedes Benz and u came to collect and ended up with a Honda civic, you'd be pissed and my response would be "why be mad, they both do the same thing, right?"