Nice found another US kratom g

The more the merrier! Those look like sable palms in the background. Maybe some day kratom will replace them as the Florida state tree lol. 

wouldn't that be something? Would be interesting if we could get it bigger then the orange production. 

Maybe we all should try and be Johnny Kratomseeds. I’ve given a few clones away, and will hopefully be able to do a few more from my new batch. If everyone who gets one goes on to give even a couple clones away, and then those recipients give a couple away, Florida will eventually be covered with them. 

@pete2000 thats a really good idea! Would be a great way to help spread the word. 

@guywithtrees  The old orange groves here are looking into olives to replace the diseased and infected citrus industry.  "Olive is the new orange" some have suggested, but I'd like to see Kratom trees so plentiful that they are everywhere.

planting more very soon..... ...and the Brugmansias are blooming too

lmao i think kratom is more beneficial then olives. 

@pete2000 Yes, let's populate the world with Kratom trees, at least where they can grow.

That's how Coffee spread from Africa.

There may come a time when safe(r) natural solutions may become the only available answer to some health challenges. (I prefer a free natural organic plant to a twisted-up over-priced incestuously-mutated molecule, designed by mad scientists at big pharma, to poison, impoverish, and enslave us. )

last edited by peteypyro

@guywithtrees

@guywithtrees said:

My martini might beg to differ 🍸

@peteypyro said:

@guywithtrees @guywithtrees said:
  My martini might beg to differ 🍸

Lol I was about to say that, but then again I’ve never tried a kratini. Or a Kratom sour, kratom julep, Indonesian mule, kratopolitan, kramosa, krajito, kraquiri, kratorita...

@pete2000 I have considered loading my backpack with a couple of well rooted cuttings and taking off into some swamp areas I have and doing just that. Cuz I know that would grow quite well in this area

@roadkill said:

@pete2000 I have considered loading my backpack with a couple of well rooted cuttings and taking off into some swamp areas I have and doing just that. Cuz I know that would grow quite well in this area

The 'Johnny Appleseed' syndrome is catchy. I just wish that kratom had seeds like dandelions though. 

last edited by peteypyro

@roadkill said:

I live on the edge of the Everglades and was thinking about doing that also. Or taking a kayak out and tossing some kratom seeds into the marsh. 

@roadkill 🌱 If only it could grow to the point of being considered an invasive species. It won't though. Right? 🌿🌲🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄😜 

last edited by peteypyro

@peteypyro said:

@roadkill 🌱 If only it could grow to the point of being considered an invasive species. It won't though. Right? 🌿🌲🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄😜

Lmao Right!!!

@pete2000 How about a crop duster filled with 500,000 of these in peat pods, jettisoned over the glades.... oh yeah!