okay okay I really need to fi

okay okay I really need to find a consistent commercial supplier for my personal Kratom use. I can't seem to find a vendor that I get consistent quality from. Please feel free to private message me with your recommendations. I value the input of this group, good people

@roadkill

Not sure how to DM, I can remove this if anyone objects. 

Lots of shipping troubles lately so stocks are very low/out at a couple vendors I like. Others I’ve used have gone membership only and are closed to new members at the moment. 

That said, I would give fusedflora.com a try. I’ve ordered from him and been very happy. His Super Green Borneo from last fall is one of my all time favorites. The owner, Shaun, is incredibly knowledgeable about all things kratom. He also has a good selection of other botanicals. If you do MeWe he has his own group, and is usually there answering questions. You can also find him on the Neverland discord. Here’s a link (probably expires after a day) https://discord.gg/R8YFF4

Dont know where the pm button is. PM me, if you know how. Maybe a landline call or disposable email address would suffice.  ☎

@pete2000 @peteypyro it is the chart bubble icon. On top right hand side of the screen. 

last edited by guywithtrees

my post duplicated itself in random order.  Never mind...