Hey @OUcats welcome to the #kr

I am surprised to learn that Kratom can be grown in the US. Very cool.

@OUcats yah our trees are 12 years old and 30ft. It is 100% doable. 

That’s wonderful. One thing that concerned me is not knowing if the leaves of overseas have been treated with pesticides.

@OUcats

I totally understand the concern. Unfortunately it is a factor that's why we lab test our powder once it enters the US.

However we also sell our own fresh leaf American kratom. We grow our trees organically. 

Here is my most recent video about testing different methods of shipping fresh leaf in the mail. 

That is so great to know.  I will be buying on your site for my next order!

@OUcats Do you have a favorite vein color?

I like the green for use during the day.  I think that the red seems to help me fall asleep.  I am not very experienced to really know though.

@OUcats that would make sense. Many kratom users notice the same effects. It's common in the community.

@guywithtrees hi there! I’m new to this app and saw your posts about fresh kratom leaves. I think I’ve already sent an email to the address on your website, but thought this might be a better way to chat if that’s okay?

@Adeel-Khan that's fine we can chat here. I sent you a pm if that be better but I didn't receive any emails. You can also email me at kozykratom@gmail.com or text me at +1 603-733-4665

last edited by guywithtrees

@OUcats welcome to the Watchdog, @OUcats!  How are you doing so far?  Yes, as @guywithtrees asked, how did you find kratom?  And for my really nosy mug, what drove you to find it?  

Cool you found us! 

Laurie 

last edited by Laurie