This mitragyna javanica i

This mitragyna javanica is 5 ft tall and bushy as hell. Unbelievable the number of small shoots coming off of all of the branches. I'm going to have to get this thing in the ground  it has out grown it's pot

OMG i have never seen one of these before!!! Would it be possible to get cuttings or some little plants? I really want to add this to the nursery. 

sure , I've been meaning to do some cuttings so I will get you a couple of rooted cuttings unless you just want me to send you a couple of raw cutting

@roadkill have you done any prior trimming, or does it just grow bushy?

I've done no trimming to this one whatsoever. It's my understanding that it grows more like a bush versus a tree but I really don't know.

There's a dude that made a YouTube video talking about the effects of this plant and the way he talks about it pretty enjoyable but different. Just do a search for mitragyna javanica

@guywithtrees get me your shipping information

last edited by roadkill

@roadkill thank you so much! I can't believe you have one! I have been looking for years. I considered myself lucky when I got those hurista. So I'm over the moon about this. I'll pm you my info. Thank you so so so much. 

@roadkill how old is the tree? How did you aquire such a beauty?!

What a specimen. Would be an honour to get a hold of this!!

the tree is right at about 2 years old and I have a total of three of them. Funny how I got them. This was before I knew anything about what I was doing or buying and these were being sold as bumblebee Kratom on eBay. I knew it didn't look anything like what I was used to seeing but thought okay what the hell it's just different. It wasn't until I had them for a while that I discovered what they really were.

@roadkill the rounding of the leaf is what looks different to me. Looks like the small shape of kratom leaf and the roundness of mitragyna hirsuta.

@roadkill 

Does the leaf have a velvety texture? 

Have you tried chewing on the leaf?

@will the leaf feels smoother than a regular Kratom Leaf does and yeah I tried chewing on one and it was fairly nasty like the rest lol