Harvest Time....

Looks like some high quality crushed leaf. How did you dry it?

oh, please do make some tea and let us know tomorrow.  😉

the quality on this is superb. The feeling from it is rather unique and I would have to say that's probably the best I've had so far including any commercial products I purchased.

The coffee grinder just doesn't get it as fine as the powder and it's rather a pain in the ass. This stuff is some of the greenest I've ever seen two. Although I was rather picky with my leaves and after the drying process if they had any Brown on the leaf I did not include it. I dried it indoors in a plastic tub with a fan blowing on it and I would go in and stir it frequently. The minute I think I'm going to get a freezing spell here I'm going to go out and harvest a bunch and that's going to be some work

one more thing I noticed about this stuff is I don't get the crash I normally get three four hours into it. On most of the other stuff that I've used right at 3 or 4 hours I could take a good nap and so far this stuff isn't doing that

@roadkill said:

<p> one more thing I noticed about this stuff is I don't get the crash I normally get three four hours into it. On most of the other stuff that I've used right at 3 or 4 hours I could take a good nap and so far this stuff isn't doing that</p>

That's a good piece of info. Thanks for the report and giving me hope for potent kratom someday. Kratom moth agrees

That’s great to hear. Did you leave the stem and veins in @roadkill?

no I stripped out the vein and I should mention this is off a two year old tree