Your thoughts

We have been talking amongst ourselves about opening the app up to be a whole plant based medicine and food resource. 

There are many great plants other than kratom I'd like to share and learn about from everyone here, but before I start making changes I wanted to see what you think?

I believe it's a good idea. It will expose new people to kratom and will inform kratom fans of other useful plants they might be able to grow.

So MANY botanicals are complementary to kratom as well as helpful on their own, to include replacing kratom for tolerance breaks with alternative plant utilization.  I haven’t found a site/app already doing that.  But I wasn’t looking for the topic.  More and more  people are interested in the journeys of growing kratom for personal use.  In particular those with health conditions and limited incomes.  This is already a wonderful resource for those folks who are not interested in relying on other sources for their medical relief.  That idea sounds wonderful for all of us to continue the journey of learning more stuff!  So many other botanicals are newly being appreciated and tutorials on “growing your own” seems like a topic unlike anything on any other websites/apps.  Cool

last edited by Laurie

In other words, “yup, cool idea!” 

I think It’d be great. Was thinking about adding some medicinal plants to my herb garden this year, and would love to be able to learn and share with others here. 

Medicine plants... great idea. I'm in.  

@Laurie.   I now grow pretty Turmeric alongside my Kratom, as the synergistic combination of Mitragynine from Kratom, Curcumin from Turmeric, and Piperine  from black pepper, seems to be good for my old arthritic aching bones.  

Herbs of the field are my preferred medicines. 'Big Pharma' can keep their pricey patented poisons.

last edited by peteypyro