Aloha-Suggestions please

A green house is a great idea. And you can build them for pretty cheap to. I recommend checking out this book on how to build them. It has everything you need to get started. 

For the very best results I would recommend you look at a clone machine. The clone king brand is what we use however I would search around as prices can very. I paid $60 for 1 but i have seen a lot of fake ads for $500. Any cloning machine would work and you can build your own. 

last edited by guywithtrees

@guywithtrees wow. A clone machine eh?  Never heard of that. Definitely interested now!! I’ll look into it....now. Thanks man

@guywithtrees could you tell or message me the name of the book? That link just sent me to eBay and not any particular product. Thanks 

@BigIslandMitra They look like this.

They come in 25 or 8 count grow units. I would look around and only buy from official websites like ebay or amazon as I keep finding fake listings online. And should cost around or under $100. Or you can build them yourself with pumps and pvc. 

last edited by guywithtrees

@BigIslandMitra 

Hey Mitra

Just checking in. Definitely please do post see pictures of what you have going on with your trees in the ground.

What other plants and vegetables do you have experience growing? I'm in Florida and we have been trying to build up a "permaculture food forest". Always looking for ideas and new plants to look into.

Hope the toes are healing well, @will!

Be sure to wash your lettuce!  Rat lung worm disease is no joke (having a personal kratom tree helps)!   Apparently it’s a pretty big problem over there.  Hello to everyone on the islands.  Many friends are there..

@Laurie

Now that has to be a monsters inside me episode. Jeeze!

I know!  It probably wins awards for ugliest disease name!  Apparently it’s a common problem over on the islands.  I bet it HAS been on that show!