Hey @humbles2390 welcome to th

@guywithtrees TFH has the best user testing in the business. They’re also extremely knowledgeable and Chris is certainly willing to share his experience. By no means a pop up vendor. TFH has the best user testing in the business. They’re also extremely knowledgeable and Chris is certainly willing to share his experience. By no means a pop up vendor.

For me his leaf was very consistent and good quality. Out of the 15 samples and purchased strains almost all I would rate good. Unfortunately only one was very good/great. I’m gonna trade for a few samples of his newer leaf and see if they hit harder for me. He’s certainly getting a lot of love over at MM these days. 

Edit:sorry meant to tag guy with trees at the top

last edited by pete2000

@pete2000 lol good to know. I don't generally go on MM. 

Hope it’s ok to post this, Will/Walt please remove if not. 

Here’s a link to a MM thread where Chris from Texas Family Harvest gives a lengthy and ongoing peek at what goes on behind the scenes in the Kratom industry. It’s a really fascinating discussion.

https://www.doublemherbals.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2931

@pete2000 it is 100% ok. We want to encourage any vendor discussion. 

@pete2000 it took me a about a solid hour but I'm glad I took the time to read it! Opened up my eyes a lot! Hence why I've been on the lookout for these kinds of vendors!!

@pete2000 great find! I'm going to cross post this to the #kratomapp

@humbles2390 @pete2000 I'm not seeing anything I disagree with yet. Although there are some things we do differently with our American leaf. Like vein color. We sell our fresh leaf by the color of the vein but that's because it is the color of the vein. 

@guywithtrees

Texas Family Harvest (not tree harvest). 🙂

@Julieanne-Marie-Klinger have you ordered from them before? Know anything about them? Would you recommend them?

@guywithtrees

No, I never have. I was on a vendor recommendation site ( I can’t find it now ) but they were at the top of 90% of everyone’s list. So I plan on ordering from them soon.

@Julieanne-Marie-Klinger nice! good to know if you do find that site post it here I would be interested to see what the reviews are. 

@guywithtrees Wow! Your nursery is beautiful. How many trees do you have? And how long have you been growing them?

(Sorry if this isn’t the proper way to reply to someone. I just joined the group and I’m still figuring things out.)

@Derick-Ledermann lmao your all good. Welcome to the #kratomapp! I am one of the owners of this app by the way.  

Thanks man! We have been growing for 12 years. Infact our oldest strongest 30ft pink vein tree has been flowing for the past 26 month straight and will continue into next year. 

We document our progress thru the #kratomapp and our YouTube channel kratom the tree. 

Im working on porting over all of our 200,000 photos from our sales site. https://www.kratomleaf.us/

last edited by guywithtrees