I learned about kratom about 7

I learned about kratom about 7 years ago, and after a couple tries I realized what an amazing herb that could help people feel much better without "feeling stoned or disoriented". I thought, "This is something the world needs to hear about," so I started writing about it.

I felt it would be a shame if kratom was banned, as cannabis had been for many years, and it seemed already that the FDA had its eye on suppressing the use of this healing herb in any way it could.

My outspoken advocacy came at a time when kratom was already under attack by the U.S. media, comparing it to Bath Salts and K2 and "Spice". So, my early articles developed a following when there was little positive information being written about kratom.

This led to my being invited to join the creation of the American Kratom Association as the first Board Member chosen by Susan Ash. We struggled through the challenges of our first few years of growth, but built a growing voice for the kratom consumers in the USA, then numbering about 3-5 million.

I left the Board after 4 and a half years to be able to pursue other business ventures, while continuing to write without others looking over my shoulder.

I still enjoy taking kratom most every day. I see this herb as a potent force to reduce the iron grip that the pharmaceutical industry has on U.S. politics, while Big Pharma has damaged the health, happiness, and sapped the prosperity of the American and world population.

One of the best things we can do for our fellow citizens is to introduce them to the benefits of herbs like kratom -- and open their eyes to the lies the FDA and other minions of Pharma tell to sell us synthetic drugs. Nature has better answers to support our health & well-being.

Thank you so much Paul for your work and dedication.

And a great.guy too. Nice post Paul. I'll add the banner to your group (you can post to it by clicking on your profile) Whenever you reply or some one else engages in this post it will bump your group to the top of the public feed.

last edited by will

awesome work. Keep it up.

Turtletonics.com

@Paul-Kemps-Blog  Well done. So aptly said. 

Thank you for your service 👍

last edited by peteypyro

@PaulKemp We need more servants like you in this world, and less 'self-servants' like Scott Gottlieb.  Well done, Sir.

Disclosure: Scott Gottlieb is a CNBC contributor and is a member of the boards of Pfizer, genetic-testing start-up Tempus and biotech company Illumina.He also serves as co-chair of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings' and Royal Caribbean's "Healthy Sail Panel."