.  ... time for Papayas!6

@guywithtrees said:

<p>@peteypyro oh no you sell avocados!!!!!? Are you in the Mexican mafia? </p>

Oh no. I drive around with my red ryder bb gun, and shoot papaya seeds into the countryside hills. Everybody get one. And an avocado in every chicken 😜 (most are going to my local food bank to 'pay-it-forward'.) My neighbors are a bit jealous,  but too well fed to complain. 

last edited by peteypyro

wow man great stuff, you're quite the gardener

@peteypyro Its a joy to see things grow well. 

and bear fruit in abundance to share.. fruits of pain and pleasure...and of pretty flowers... and plants that are very freeing...

The joy of watching things grow...

and of cabbages... and olive is the new orange...  

neighbors love to pick their own too...

darn things are everywhere... 

its an invasion! growing apples in Florida?  Nutty? and the carambola starfruits rock! 

and gotta love a good beefsteak....

One day I'll even show all of the failures too. Lots of dead clones, bug infestations,  fig rust, etc. It is a strange balance of nature.

last edited by peteypyro

please do. I'm setting up a group/ and your profile feed for you, so you can keep a public log of your garden. 

@peteypyro You have a cow pasture nearby? Do you ever see any of those funny-looking mushrooms growing there? Florida shrooms are the best!

@PaulKemp Sadly the local dairy pasture uses antibiotics on their animals, and hence, no shrooms, nor any other fungi .😫

@roadkill So are you, sir.  Your trees are legendary 'round here.  Just enjoying the Lord's bounty over here too.  I am just a gardener,  grateful for the chance to garden.  

Amazing how fat the tree trunks get at 1 year old!

amazing how tenacious this gardenia bush is...and I'll clone its last shoot too...  to save its genes.

found these hiding deep in the canopy 

had to look closer  thought that if others were getting bananas that mine might just too. Still small.

Hungry trees, trying to eat me out of house and home  ...

get lots of inorganic nutrients, once larger.  Only the pups get fish fert. but most things just want feedings......by the pallet  😥  

Mulberry clone petey/2020

Mr mulberry doesn't mind!

last edited by peteypyro

any idea on where to get cheap fish fert?